Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day




My kids are the best! They gave me a great Mother's Day. Isabella and Zoe brought me breakfast in bed which consisted of yogurt, toast, orange slices, and cheerios with milk. It was a lot of food considering I usually don't get around to eating breakfast on Sunday morning. All three of them made me a ton of homemade gifts and cards ranging from Noah's hand print in clay to Isabella's coupon book to Zoe's lavender smelling sachet. They are such great kids, I'm very blessed to have them in my life. I told Brent I only wanted one thing for Mother's day from him. First you have to understand I'm not really into gifts for Mother's day, birthdays, Christmas, etc. I tend to think presents are usually for kids and tell him it's no big deal or if I really need something I say, just get me a gift card. So I told him I wanted (sorry if anyone finds this offensive or disgusting!) a new toilet seat installed in the family bathroom that doesn't smell like urine! Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make us happy! Oh and he gave me chocolate too, which is always a good choice.


1 comment:

mommyshan said...

Again, you crack me up!!! I think you are the only person I know who would LOVE a new toilet seat for Mother's Day. I love it! Again, thanks for being you, Cindy.