Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring Shape Up

One week down. I ate a little healthier and I worked out three times so I think I'm off to a good start. I would have tried to get in another workout but I picked up the bug Noah had all last week and didn't feel too great. I still had some treats because I'm trying to work on the moderation thing instead of getting all obsessive like I usually do. Week one results are: down 2 pounds! It's actually 4 pounds but I refuse to count 2 of them since I think it's a product of being sick and that will just depress me when they come back in a few days.

6 comments:

mommyshan said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

AARRRGGGGG! You lost 2 pounds (I would count the 4!!) I'm gaining about a pound a day. Maybe it's the nachos and coconut cake I just ate for lunch but I washed it down with diet coke so that takes away the calories, right? Sigh. But we love ourselves for who we are, right?
Becky

Cindy said...

Becky, you always crack me up! The last time I saw you, you looked like you were in the best shape of your life!

Babbling Flower said...

Cindy,
I had no idea you had one of these, I didn't know Grandma had one either.
You two are crazy!
I enjoyed reading your blog, gave me some insight about you =]
(I'm not sure if that was worded correctly)
Anyways, I'm off!

Lauren

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy! Of course I remember you! Wow, the girls are so grown up!! Crazy. I'm so glad to hear from you. How are you?

How did you find our blog by accident? Thats funny. I do that all the time. It's such a small world, huh?