Friday, April 11, 2008

Quiz

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:10 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither, I don't care much about jewelry
3. What was the last movie you saw? Sweeney Todd-Great music, entertaining, but Gross, Gross, Gross!
4. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been? The Oregon Coast
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, I love cereal
6. What is your middle name? Kay
7. What food do you dislike? Ground Beef (cow's are a part of the problem)
8. What is your favorite CD? Any Ben Folds CD
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda MPV
10. Favorite Sandwich? PB&J- peanut butter is one of the world's most perfect foods
11. What characteristics do you despise? Snobbiness
12. Favorite item of clothing? Comfortable T-shirts and jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Europe
14. What color is your bathroom? The paint is called bamboo stalk but it's really kind of beige
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Huh?
16. Where will you retire? In an unfinished room in my kids basement! Ha ha!
17. What was your most memorable birthday? My 24th, it was five days before my wedding. I was busy planning and it was raining like crazy and I was praying it wouldn't rain on my wedding day. (It did)
18. Favorite sport to watch? My kids playing soccer
19. Favorite saying? Serenity Now
20. When is your birthday? May 22
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely night
22. What is your shoe size? 9
23. Pets? No way!
24. What did you want to be when you were little? I can't remember but I was afraid at one point as a child that when I grew up I would go to jail where I would eat nothing but bread and water
25. What are you today? A mom
26. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate
27. What is your favorite flower? Pink Tulips
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 1, school's out, freedom for a while
29. What are you listening to right now? The dryer and the dishwasher
30. What was the last thing you ate? Ice Cream (that's a silly question)
31. Do you wish on stars? No
32. Do you believe in Angels? I haven't take a position on angels
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lime green
34. Pet peeves? The term "pet peeve"
35. Favorite Television show(s)? Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls reruns, The Office, The Colbert Report, The Situation Room
36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The pediatician's office
37. Favorite soft drink? Water
38. Favorite restaurant? Carino's, mmm... rosemary lemon chicken
39. Hair Color? Blond
40. Siblings? Kimberly, Lynn, Brent, half sister Julie, a few steps
41. What was your favorite toy as a child? Little people
42. Summer or Winter? Summer
43. Hugs or kisses? Both
44. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
45. When was the last time you cried? I teared up a little today when Noah was getting shots
46. What is under your bed? Bows, ribbon, wrapping paper, a speaker, a cassette player, various junk and garbage (don't like it? don't look)
47. What did you have for supper last night? Pasta with brocolli and alfredo sauce, spinach salad
48. Favorite smell? Flowers
49. What are you most afraid of? Don't give me an excuse to worry about something
50. How many keys on your key ring? 4
51. How many years at your current job? 10 doing the mom thing
52. Favorite day of the week? Saturday after I've done my primary lesson for Sunday
53. How many towns have you lived in? West Valley (UT),Taylorsville (UT), Arvada (CO), Tempe (AZ), Pocatello (ID), Sandy (UT), Mesa (AZ), Provo (UT), West Jordan (UT), Magna (UT), and here= 11
54. Are you happy? Quite Often

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks Lisa! I swiped this from you.

mommyshan said...

Cindy!!! I was so excited to see your comment... loved reading about you, you crack me up.:) Your blog is great. I'll check back often.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome, it's fun to do those getting to know you things! i probably did too many of them, but it was a good venting...