Friday, April 11, 2008

Bad Habit

It's not news to many people who know me that I get into politics a little. I'm an Obama supporter. Not news to many there either. I have a bad habit of reading the Deseret News online and going to the comments, reading and occasionally posting things. I usually do it there because you don't have to make an account like you do on the Salt Lake Tribune or other places. I should stop but like I said, it's a bad habit. Since it's anonymous people don't hold back. They are very rude if you don't share their opinion. I just wish it could be more of a grown up experience where people could have an intelligent debate about the issues. Instead I am stuck with people who call me names like "starry eyed zealot". I guess if I don't enjoy the game of insulting people who don't agree with me I'd better break my bad habit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitley NOT a "starry eyed zealot". I still love you, even if you do want Obama!:) Hahahaha!

Cindy said...

Thanks Lisa. That makes me feel a little better!