Friday, April 11, 2008

My baby's growing up!

Today I took Noah to his kindergarten checkup. He turned five in January so it was only three months late. He passed with flying colors so I guess it's off to kindergarten in the Fall. He was almost 4 feet tall which put him in about the 125th percentile on height. According to the chart that will make him about 6'4" as an adult. He's a little giant. I swear he's about a head taller than all the kids in his preschool. And, because he's the baby of the family he's the only kid I've carried around at this age (just downstairs to bed at night and up the stairs in the morning.) That's how I get my strength training in. He had to get four shots at the doctor's. I felt so bad for him, I always start to tear up when they get shots. I HATE shots so I know how they feel. But he was a brave little man and only whimpered a little bit. Then they gave him a book and a sucker and two stickers and I took him to McDonald's. Lucky boy! When I was a kid and I got shots all I got was to be reinstated in school from my suspension. Okay, I got to go out for pancakes once, and they had all those disgusting fruity syrups and I got to put them on my pancakes all at once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is going to be in kidergarten! Didn't you just have him?:)