Friday, February 20, 2009

How Well Do You Know Your Husband?

These memes are popping up all over facebook. I resisted doing any of them for a while then finally did the "25 random things about me" meme. Almost did it anyway, then I accidentally deleted it before I posted it. So I gave up, decided to stick with putting them on my blog. So here's one:

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? The Office or Colbert Report or Simpsons.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch, unless it's one of those fruity, nutty salads then whatever vinaigrette comes with it. He loves salads.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Rare meat.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Water, sometimes sprite. We've both weaned ourselves off of pop over the last few years.

5. Where did he go to high school? West Jordan High School.

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He used to collect metal object: keys, nuts and bolts, etc.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Those big fat hamburgers at Carl's Jr. (he very rarely eats them though).

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Well he eats the same lunch every day so I guess PB&J, orange, banana, yogurt with flax seed, carrots, nuts and dried fruit. Or maybe a taco salad.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Cheerios.

11. What would he never wear? A sweater vest.

12. What is his favorite sports team? Isabella, Zoe and Noah's soccer teams. He finds watching sports on tv as boring as I do.
(thank you!)

13. Who did he vote for? Duh, Obama.

14. Who is his best friend? Me, of course. :)

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Neglect the laundry.

16. What is his heritage? Um, some English, German, etc. He also tried to convince me he was 1/4 black when I first met him. Didn't fall for that one, at least not more than a few seconds.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Carrot cake, every year.

18. Did he play sports in high school? Soccer.

19. What kind of music does he like? Some alternative, he loves finding new stuff off of the NPR show "All Songs Considered".

20. *Bonus question. How many monitors does he have on his computer? 3!!!

3 comments:

Babbling Flower said...

11. What would he never wear? A sweater vest.

I would pay to see him in a sweater vest. It'd probably be a pretty funny sight.

Anonymous said...

When did he change from German Choc. Cake? I'm so confused!!!

Ritsumei said...

This looks like fun! I think I'm going to swipe it.