Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Guess Who's Six?

Noah turned six on January 12th. He finally got to have his friend party on the 31st. Barely making it in January. The party was fun but exhausting. Ten kindergarteners in my house- Aaaah! Noah had a lot of fun. They had a pinata and played games like pin the tail on the dinosaur and the balloon race. Some of the kids didn't want to do anything but play in Noah's bedroom with his toys. Noah didn't mind so whatever kept them all happy, right?


Little Noah at 1



A big kid at 6


The new wheels




Party fun!

5 comments:

Kayleigh Mattison Hales said...

What a cutie, at one AND six!

Ritsumei said...

Hey, I like your new look! Looks like he had a great party! We just took Monkey to his first birthday party last Saturday, and he had a good time. I did too: I figured he'd never make it if I didn't stay. And it was overwhelming enough to make him cuddly a couple of times.

Cindy said...

Ritsumei,
Ah, I remember the days of tagging along. My kids were shy so they always wanted me to stay. Hey, if it gets more cuddles it's a good thing, I say! Noah had his first friend party when he turned four. Most of the kids were still three and very new to the party scene. They all started crying and screaming when they realized they didn't get to keep the present they brought for the birthday kid. Hilarious and terrifying all at once for me, the hostess.

Anne Chovies said...

Looks liek a blast! Happy birthday, Noah!

Dorine said...

that looks like a very fun party! He is growing into a very handsome little boy!! Happy birthday Noah!