Saturday, December 6, 2008

Silly Pics....

....from trying to get a Christmas card picture. Who knows if we'll actually get around to it since I've got a bad attitude today and our printer sucks! Sometimes it just is what it is. I just said that because I keep seeing it everywhere lately for some reason. Maybe these pictures will put me in a better mood. That's what this blog is for right? Serving my own selfish wants? Ha ha ha! Okay, I need to leave now. Take a nap, eat some ice cream....Or something.






8 comments:

The Evans Family said...

well I hope you enjoyed your ice cream and took a good nap. I like those pics of your kids b/c their personalities show through and they look like they're having a fun time - good luck w/ the Christmas cards (I haven't even started yet - so much pessure!!)

Kayleigh Mattison Hales said...

I love the pictures! You two do such a great job!

Ware Family said...

I second the ice cream.
By the way, we can't get a decent family picture either.
It's pretty much impossible with young kids.

The Funky Bunch said...

Kids can be so difficult sometimes! I swear they won't smile when you want them too...and then they do when you don't care! Good times

Christy said...

cute pics ! your christmas tree looks great. and about christmas pics...i gave up on that months ago.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your tree! Where did you get it? Is it real?

Jules said...

cute pics! I am not even attempting to get cards out this year.
btw-my friend is doing pics for people fairly cheap! I'll send you her blog if you are interested.

Cindy said...

Lisa, it is real- Home Depot. I still love the real tree!

Julie, I think we got a couple that will work. Thanks though! I guess I have to at least get some out to the family in Arizona.