Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator

Sarah Palin's kid's names are Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, and Trig. Have you ever wondered what your name would be if Sarah Palin was your mom? Well now you can find out! I ran into this Sarah Palin baby name generator. It's pretty funny.
The names in our family would be:
Brent~ Bowl Antler Palin
Cindy~ Froth Moonshine Palin
Isabella~ Knife Pile Palin
Zoe~ Moose Roadster Palin
Noah~ Mullet Troll Palin

Here is the link if you want to try too....right....Here

What's your name?

5 comments:

Traci S. said...

Lauren - Copper Catfish Palin
Traci - Drink Hack Palin (I'll be drinkin' if she wins!!!)
Matthew - Cuppa Invader Palin

That is funny! I love Noah's name. :)

Alice said...

Cindy, that's hilarious! I would be blaster commando palin. My favorite was Afton, Steak Leather Palin. What?

Deborah Allen said...

That's fun! My name would be Plank Castle Palin. Hee Hee!

The Evans Family said...

thanks for the link, I put it on my blog. I'd be Slap Spear Palin ??

Anonymous said...

You must now and forever more refer to me as: TARP LAZER PALIN!!!