Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just messing around

Yeah, I know I keep changing my background, looking kind of fickle and indecisive. I think I got it figured out and won't have to mess with it for a while. I admit, it's kind of fun putting up a new template every other day, seeing something new. And I am a little obsessed with lots of color. I did figure out in the process how to change text colors and fonts and sizes. That was helpful so I could actually read the thing, don't have the best eyesight you know. This one will stay for a while though since it's getting to be a pain to redo everything. Certain templates save your side elements, some don't. Enough babbling. Should go check on Isabella, she's been sick but I think she's getting better now. Happy day!

3 comments:

mommyshan said...

I like this one... but I'm sure I'd like the next too! It's been kinda fun watchin' your background change and change and change. I thought it had something to do with your mood. :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun? It's as good as changing your hairstyle except you don't have to commit it! :) Ha ha ha!

Tiffany said...

Changing my background gave me such a headache that I don't want to change it ever again! But then again I'm getting a little tired of it....... I like this one its very cute!