Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Isabella!



Isabella turned 11 on the 4th. So this is a bit late but she just had her party a week ago. It was the first big slumber party here. Luckily, everyone was asleep by 12:30 so I'm not totally scared off of having another someday. I love Isabella, my firstborn. My best little buddy and companion when she was little. The sweet little girl who defied all odds with her long blond hair (the long part, not the blond part, of course). Now, she's such a smart, responsible, thoughtful, funny girl. A beautiful girl on her way to becoming a beautiful young woman. Growing up too fast! Isabella loves art, fashion design, reading, music, knitting scarves, her friends and often even her brother and sister. One big wish is to have her own bedroom, but Mom's not sold on that idea yet (it's yet to be established if Mom will ever be, but you never know). She's a blessing in our family, she's a good kid (knocking, knocking, knocking on wood!) and believe me, that's something I do not take for granted!









4 comments:

Kayleigh Mattison Hales said...

You're much more brave than I am! I'm glad she had fun and that it went well.

Alicia said...

She is such a pretty girl! Looks like her momma! Happy 11th!

Zoe said...

Happy Birthday Isabella!

Dorine said...

Happy birthday, Isabella!! A slumber party!! That brings back fun memories! :) Sounds like you all survived!! :) :)