Monday, October 13, 2008

The Enthusiasm Gap Is Showing!

I just got back from a nice walk through a couple of neighborhoods here in my little town. It's a beautiful fall evening. The air is crisp, leaves are turning (sort of anyway). I love Fall, and I was feeling the good exercise vibes! Had the new Ben Folds on my iPod (good stuff). On my walk I finally saw a McCain/Palin yard sign. The first one I've seen here in the T.C. and that was at the home of the most politically active person I know around here. I saw three Obama signs, and one of the houses was extra enthusiastic with car bumper stickers to boot. That makes a total of seven signs I've seen around here so far, if you count my neighbors who took theirs down to put sprinklers in their yard and the house with the printed out piece of paper in their window. It doesn't mean much, it's just making me happy. I could go on about all the reasons I support Obama, and I do have reasons. But I just want to be happy with the enthusiasm gap right now and not worry about the fine details.
I just put this on the wrong blog, oops! I gotta keep these blogs straight.

6 comments:

Ware Family said...

Cindy,
I'd actually love to hear some of your political thoughts (I'm actually serious!).
It would be nice to hear some politic speak from someone I think highly of.

Anonymous said...

Refer the Ware Family to my blog - maybe you could include it with your political speak. Go Obama.

Anonymous said...

Okay...Why are you putting that "other stuff" on the "other blog" !?! I am so gonna be wanting an invite to that one, too if you keep putting up good stuff like that!!! ;)

Cindy said...

Lisa,
I'll show you how boring that other blog is sometime!:)

The Evans Family said...

have you seen that guy's house on the frontage road w/ a sign that says "Norton for President" and then he has an Obama sign on top of it? cute

Cindy said...

Terri,
I passed that today and saw it. It was cute. I want to know who Norton is though.