Thursday, May 31, 2012

Psycho Blog

Okay, so if you ever visit my blog shortly after I do an new entry (or 4 or 5) and you see multiple copies of the same pictures in super giant size, there is a reason for this besides I am really bad at this. I probably am really bad at this but there is another reason too. I usually blog on my computer and when I do, the pictures don't always show up so I keep putting them on until they do. I can't see all the weird stuff until later when I go on my laptop and see crazy, giant pictures and sometimes four or five copies of the same giant picture. The pictures are all there, I just can't see them. I can't tell you why this happens but I eventually fix it. Unfortunately, sometimes it is after half a dozen people have stopped by my blog, which may explain why they stuck around in the first place. Hmm.

No comments: