Thursday, May 31, 2012

Eating Clean!

So I was watching all of these documentaries a while back that were all about eating clean and healing your body through eating really healthy food. It inspired me! Mostly because I really love crap like that. I should have been some sort of dietician sociologist. Does that exist? So I was trying to eat clean too. I took a bunch of pictures to inspire me to keep eating clean. No, I don't eat great everyday but more often and I've been working out really regularly. I'm starting to see some results and I really do feel much healthier. So I know you want to see all of my pictures of my food, right? Right????

Purple smoothie: Strawberries, blueberries, flax seed, greek yogurt, kale.

Salad and cottage cheese.

Veggie pizza and fruit!

Green Smoothie! Spinach, pineapple, mango, greek yogurt and flax seed.

Salad and spagetti with squash, broccoli, kidney beans and mozzarella cheese.

Beans and rice, zucchini and fruit.

Tostada and cantaloupe!




Quinoa salad, strawberries and green beans.


Salad with a bunch of veggies, eggs, and chick peas. With vinaigrette.

No comments: