Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Zoe's New Room

Remember this?

So I finally finished Zoe's room redo. Now I can retire my paintbrush again for a good long time.

Before it was Isabella's and Zoe's room. I loved the pink room. I believe everyone should have a pink room at one time or another. If I was single and I had enough space I would have a pink room just for fun. Okay, I think I may have liked the pink room more than the girls did!


But time marches on and Isabella has her own room now and Zoe has a new and improved room of the purple variety:


3 comments:

Anne Chovies said...

niiiiiiiice

Kiirsi said...

I am always so amazed and impressed at how artistic and creative you are!! I would be happy if someday we got rid of the old nasty stained living room carpet and ripped wallpaper. :)

Cindy said...

Thanks Kiirsi!