Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Cut My Hair Again

Did it myself. Cutting my own hair is always a sure sign that something is a little off for me this month. Some sort of expression of self loathing at the moment. That and it needed it RIGHT THEN and where am I going to find someone to cut my hair on a Sunday night? And no I couldn't wait until Monday morning when I had nothing specific going on. I shouldn't even mention this because now the few people from my neighborhood who read this blog are going to see me out and about or at church or one of my twenty trips to walmart each week and they will know I did this to myself. Instead of thinking, "That poor woman, she  really got a butcher job there." And now I will have to keep my self haircut for the next month. I can't possibly go to a salon for a month.  I have to let it grow out a little and blend in so I don' have to go in there, hang my head and shamefully admit I did this to myself. Let the punishment fit the crime I guess. Plus I'd have to get shaved bald if I were to go any shorter. Maybe I can pull off bald though?

3 comments:

The Burila Bunch said...

Just get a hat :) Hair is overrated. It's whats underneath the hair and your heart that count. I hate paying to have my hair cut. Your brave to tell the world, I'll smile and say she saved $20 next time I see you.

Kayleigh Mattison Hales said...

What? No picture?? I'm soooo disappointed! You'd think it would be easy. The girls on the run on crime shows are always dying and cutting their hair in fandom gas station bathrooms and it comes out looking like a cute Meg Ryan hairdo.

Kayleigh Mattison Hales said...

What is "fandom," you say? It's another word for "random."