Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time Was Here


Christmas was a great time. I love this time of year. We had the annual Christmas party at Brent's dad's house a couple days before Christmas. Brent's mom was able to stay with us over Christmas and we hosted Christmas night dinner- the first time we've done that since the year we moved into our house. I love this time of year with family, to remember how important they are to me. I also love the extra chance to reflect on the birth and life of our Savior, Jesus Christ. There are innumerable things that I question in this world. However, Jesus Christ is not one of them. That knowledge brings peace to my life. May everyone out there have a peaceful, happy new year!

Random pictures of Christmas Cheeriness~










1 comment:

Anne Chovies said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you and all yours! Looks like a grand old time!