Monday, October 12, 2009

Old Pics, Just For Fun

I did this blog post over the weekend but didn't like it so I removed it. I still like these old pictures that I had on the post though, so what the hay, I'll just stick them on:


Little Bella

Little Zoe

Little Noah

Can't a girl miss those baby days once in a while? Maybe I should cut my crazy hair off again too.


This picture was from Isabella's Kindergarten birthday party, six years ago. It cracks me up because it reminds me of the cover of an album from the '80s or early '90s.

Now off to study for my Computer Information Resources test I have tonight. I'm learning all sorts of things that 13 year olds already know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, My cute LITTLE Meggie!
Send me a copy to my email! :)

Tanya said...

You crack me up!

Brianne said...

I miss those baby days and my oldest is only 5! Hey I miss those baby days when my 2 year old was a baby!

Cindy said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by and commenting, Brianne. It's always fun to see new people visit the blog! I know, they grow up way too fast!