Monday, March 9, 2009

Mommy Tag

1. Typically what time do you wake up? 7 am.
2. On a good night what time are your kids in bed? 9:30.
3. How long have you been a mommy? 11 years.
4. How old were you when you became a mommy? 26. So glad it wasn't any younger!
5. What is your favorite kids tv show/movie? I loved that Kit Kittredge American Girl movie. I've always been a fan of Arthur, even though it's pretty old now.
6. What is your least favorite kids tv show? Teletubbies, some of the tweeny disney shows like that short show between other shows with the high school kids in the hall acting like morons.
7. What is your favorite chore? Favorite chore? Isn't that an oxymoron?
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Chicken tacos.
9. What is the meal you cook most often? Uh, spagetti?
10. What is your kids' favorite meal? That I cook? Chicken tacos and Crazy Casserole. They also love the kid's stand by: cheese pizza and mac n' cheese.
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? He wrestles with them and plays soccer and he's always finding interesting and educational things to show them on the internet. He really is a great dad.
12.What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom? 1. That they all still like to blow kisses to me. 2. Our drawn out bedtime routine that is too long but I will really miss it one day. 3. Scooter adventures with the kids. 4. Giving and receiving hugs and kisses on the cheeks. 5. That they really are good kids!
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? Valentines Day.
15. What is your favorite pass time/activity to do with your kids? Going on adventures with them in the summer and holiday tradition stuff.
16. Name 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom: I know I said a million things but it's been too long since I was a kid to remember. I'm old!
17. What is your favorite quality that your mom has? The way she would listen to me gab on and on before bedtime every night as a teenager. Those were good conversations.
18. What is your advice for new moms? Relax. Most of your screw ups won't psychologically damage them. (At least that's what I keep telling myself!)
19. What is the scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom? The hurt that they go through growing up, that we all go through, and there is nothing we can do about it as parents but let them get through it and, hopefully, learn and grow from it.
20. What is your most joyful moment of being a mom? Seeing them succeed and overcome their weaknesses.
21. When was the last time you were told 'I Love You' by one of your kids? Today when I dropped Noah off at school.

1 comment:

Ware Family said...

I will always remember seeing your husband across the street at the park playing soccer with your kids. He does that all the time!