Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Tag!

6 Things that make me happy:

1. Great, energetic piano music.
2. Running and getting hyper to great energetic piano music.
3. People who do kind things when I feel I don't deserve it.
4. Being hopeful about the future in hard times. I don't care what you say, Glenn Beck, I'm going to try to prepare for the worst while being hopeful for the future. That's not exactly how I wanted to phrase that but I didn't want to go all PG on you.
5. Having a husband who I have things in common with- being passionate about similar things and finding humor in similar things. Not everything , of course, but enough to make life good.
6. Cute, blond children.

I tag: Ritsumei, Jen, Jenn, Terri, Isabella, and Zoe

2 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Oh, fun! I don't know if I'll be able to get to this terribly soon: I have some giveaways that I need to blog. But it looks like lots of fun.

Ware Family said...

Cindy,
I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world not buying into Glen Back's mass hysteria.
I also believe, prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and be happy! There is not much of that going around these days.
I swear if I get one more doomsday email forward.....