Friday, November 2, 2012

A new plan, again.

Well, it's time for another go at dropping a few pounds. Yeah, I know, I try and it works out for a while and then I give up and go back to my evil ways. Oh well, keep trying, right? (Incidentally, I think my writing and grammar have gone way down hill as of late.) So what is my plan this time? I've got this workout calendar in the family room where I exercise. I put an "X" through each day I workout and write down what I did. Doing this I am often able to get in five or more workouts per week. Sure, sometimes only two or three, but frequently more. Seeing all the Xes really encourages me to get those workouts in. (Is that how you spell the plural of X? I dunno.) I thought maybe the same could apply to eating healthy. So I made another calendar, this one just for eating good. I put an "X" on each day I eat healthy, which mainly mean no junk food. Today will be day five.
Now, I have no plans to live in a state of complete denial but hopefully this will help me rack up a bunch of good days and make a good habit. I'm already planning a few cheat days: election party on Tuesday, Brent's birthday a few days later, then Thanksgiving is coming up, of course. My plan is to weigh in every ten "good" days. Starting day was Monday (I think) and I weighed in at 175 lbs. Don't mock me. I'm 5'9" so it could be better but I'm not exactly outrageously huge or anything. So, here goes again.

Starting weight: 10/29/12-175 lbs

No comments: