Monday, June 9, 2008

All blogged down! (stupid, stupid title @%**!;)

I'm seeing another blog. I decided to start another blog so I could have a private place to post more personal things, rants and what not. Sometimes you're writing on your blog and you think, "Is this something I need to share with everyone?" and then you end up editing yourself too much. I'm sure there are still plenty of things on this blog that anyone would say "who cares" about. Anyway, I'll try to save enough material for this blog with a good rant thrown in here and there for good measure, you know for entertainment value.;)
I may end up going private soon but you're all invited along if you want to come. Unless you're a psychopath blog stalker, but I tend to think my little blog is a little too boring for any psychopath stalkers to be interested in! I've had a few people join the blogging community since I started my blog a couple of months ago. I invite the rest of you to start your own blog if and when you are ready, because blogging is fun!
I also did a new background and lost most of the side stuff (widgets?) so I have to get them back on soon. This is what comes from staying up way too late goofing off instead of going to sleep like you should and now I'm too tired which doesn't help my self diagnosed ADD (I always tell Brent I have ADD but he never believes me) and I'm sounding a little off today and it's almost noon and I'm still in my pajamas and I need to go investigate why the mailman hasn't brought me mail for 3+ days now (could she be trying to intercept my GW check?)....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you changing to a new blog? You know I will love you no matter what you type!!!;)
Keep me informed!

Love you!